Following on from the success of the last EOTWQ I thought I’d pose a few questions so that we can all get to know each other a bit better:
This week’s questions permit a little escape from reality.
The questions I’m posing have a musical playlist (see below) but don’t feel that you have to include a musical answer but in the case of Q 1. you might see fit to illustrate your answer with a musical composition if it suits the response.
Anyway here goes:
1. If you could be another person, famous or otherwise, living or dead; who would you be?
2. “Well you know, They asked us to stay for tea and have some fun, Oh, oh, he said that his friends would all drop by, ooh.” If you could invite three famous ‘friends’ for tea who would they be?
3. If you didn’t live where you currently do and could move to another city, state or even country; where would you go?
4. If you could meet an historical person for 15-mintues and ask three questions; who would it be and what would you ask?
5. If there was a period in time that you would prefer to have lived, when would it be and why?